I’m super excited to announce my new class which revolutionises pattern creation in Photoshop.
In this class I’m going to walk you through how to create seamless patterns in Adobe Photoshop using the brand new Pattern Paras® extension. I’ve been lucky to try out this extension before it was available to the public and I’m excited to show you how to use it. It really will simplify the way you make patterns in Photoshop.
Throughout this class, i’ll teach how to
- download & Install the plugin extension
- create a simple grid repeat using the extension
- create a half-drop repeat using the extension
By the end of the class you’ll have the confidence to create seamless patterns quickly in photoshop without using any calculations.
This class is ideal for
- surface pattern designers who are use traditional media and would like to create a pattern with them
- beginner Surface pattern designers who are looking for a simple method of creating patterns in Photoshop
- seasoned surface pattern designers who are looking to simplify the way they create patterns in photoshop
This class requires you to have Adobe Photoshop CC - 2017 or later. This tool is not available in earlier versions. If you don’t have the latest version, you can still create patterns in photoshop. You can take my class “How to create a half-drop repeat in Photoshop” if you’d like to know how to create patterns traditionally/manually in Photoshop. Or you could download a free 7 day trial if you do want to give Photoshop a try.
This extension really is a game changer for surface pattern designers, especially those artists who create art using traditional media such as watercolour or gouache. Photoshop has always been the best way to retain the gorgeous quality of traditional media, but it’s always been tricky to create patterns when you have to use calculations to perfect the seamless repeat. This will make life a whole lot easier for artists who don’t want to be spending endless hours working out calculations to get a repeat to work.